I stole this from
All ya'll feel free to do this! Give me a wee tag so I can see it!
1. Are you single or taken?
I be single
2. Chocolate or flowers?
Imma have to say flowers; I'm actually not a big fan of chocolate anymore. (Might be because I keep having really bad batches of chocolate buuut... *shrug*)
3. Will you do anything special for Valentines Day?
Ppft; I can't afford to do anything special.
4. Do you like anyone?
Yeah... And I REALLY wish I would stop liking this person completely.
5. Were you dating anyone last Valentines?
HAH!!! No; none of my relationships have lasted long enough.
6. Who do you want to spend Valentines with?
Fancifully; my non-existant lover.
Realistically; friends would be nice.
7. Do you make a big deal about Valentines?
Not really...? I never really had the opportunity to, anyway.
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Probably. I've had admirers who weren't so secret about it for sure. XD
9. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
Uuuh I think I have... Also, does a feels-confessing email count? If so, I DEFINITELY have... (I've also written poetry for a person... They still have it apparently! XD)
10. Do you believe in Cupid?
I believe that in alternate universes, Cupid is an active being.
11. Do your parents give you presents on Valentines?
Nope. Which honestly makes me a little sad.
12. Do you still send out Valentine cards?
Last year I did; I dunno about this year though. I'm kinda drained already this year!
13. Do you like candy hearts?
I like the concept, but I HATE the candies.
14. What is something you got last Valentines?
15. Is Valentines depressing?
Not for me; not really. Not the day itself.
16. How is your love life?
17. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
18. How many roses would you want?
However many someone wanted to give to me; be it zero or ALL THE ROSES!!!
19. Will you have a girlfriend/boyfriend this Valentines day?
20. Do you look forward to Valentines day?
Just as much as I do any day; not particularly.
21. Who was your last Valentine from?
On Valentines 2014, my mom's mom gave me a tiny little white bear in a little red bag. Does that count? If one means a romantic-based one, nope.
22. Who do you expect to get a Valentine from this year?
No-one really; maybe a friend or two?
23. Who would you most like to receive a Valentine from?
To be honest, from my crush-person. But that ain't gonna happen!
24. How many Valentines will you be sending this year?
Pfft; fuck if I know.
25. Have you ever not received a Valentine?
90% of the time.
26. What was the most Valentines you received in a single year?
Excluding the Elementary "mandatory" ones? One.
27. Have you ever received an anonymous Valentine?
28. Have you ever sent an anonymous Valentine?
...yeah. Each time, the person thought it was someone else. -_-
29. Will you be sending an anonymous Valentine this year?
HAH! No; I have no means to anyway.
30. What was the best Valentine gift you ever received?
Because I despise my mom's mom, there are none.
31. What was the worst?
I haven't had a worst.
32. Have you ever started dating someone on Valentines day?
33. Do you have a crush at the moment?
Unfortunately yes. DAMMIT ME BRAIN!!! MOVE THE FUCK ON; 10000%!!! PLEASE?????
34. Have you ever been deeply in love?
35. Longest relationship you've ever been in?
Officially? 2 months.
If you count the one person where we had strong interest in each other and were practically married... Longer than that.
36. Have you ever changed for someone?
37. How is your relationship with your ex?
38. Have you ever been cheated on?
No; however, this one guy used me to cheat on his gf; I did not know he had one. Damn bastard.
39. Have you ever cheated?
40. Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
41. What's the most important part of a relationship?
For it to be non-abusive/toxic.
42. Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
43. When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
Mmm... I believe in taking breaks from people in general, but when it needs to be from a relationship as a whole? Because of the relationship? I think it is time to either let go, or do some serious talking.
44. How many people have you ever hooked up with?
If by hooked up you mean done the sex with, none. If you mean foreplay-type stuff/make out... 5?
45. What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
I don't necessarily regret anything I've done, but in my last relationship, I am saddened that my bf abused/raped me, and that I didn't exactly realize it. But to regret it would suggest that it was something in my control to prevent, which I didn't really. Aside from not being in it in the first place, but I didn't know that's how it would work out.
46. What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
Kids? Never. I believe that you should be at least 18 and should be fully educated on sex before having sex. Fully understanding consent and all that.
47. Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
After the age of 35 (for ALL parties involved) the phrase can be considered. I used to think by the phrase, and that's how 18 year old me dated a 42 year old man (aka the abusive/rapist bf)
48. Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
Yes! It happened to me once. Weird shit that is.
49. Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
Hell yeah it is. Again; I have done this. DAMMIT ME!!
50. What do you consider a deal breaker?
Abusive behavior, be it towards me or anyone else.
51. How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
When either side is uninterested, or when someone finds that the relationship is not worth the time, or when it brings more hurt and negativity than happiness and positivity. And I don't give a flying fuck how long it has lasted.
52. Are you currently in a relationship?
...heh... Not really, although on Facebook it says I am! Because Dan Avidan.
53. Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
It apparently can happen! Not to me, but to others.
54. Do you think people should date their friends?
It isn't so much a question of if they SHOULD; if they both want to date, the why the fuck not? Dunno why some people are so strange about this concept, honestly...
55. How many relationships have you had?
56. Do you think love can last forever?
Yes. And in some cases, unfortunately.
57. Do you believe love can conquer all things?
Not necessarily love alone, but it can act as a bonding agent for some to help conquer all.
58. Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
Nope; as IF their judgement is any better than mine!
59. If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
Dunno; I never have really actually dated people, I feel... It always has just jumped into WE ARE TOGETHER!!
60. Do you think long distance relationships can work?
61. What do you notice first about another person?
62. Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
I be bi!
63. Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
Pfft; FUCK no. And if they are my partner, obviously not; if they are my partner, then I quite obviously accept that feature of them as well into the romantic relationship.
64. Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
Unfortunately yes; both romantically and platonically.
65. Do you want to get married one day?
Yes, but NOT have kids. I don't EVER want to birth anything ever. For me, marriage isn't about having children; its about legally binding yourself to another person for (hopefully) until the end of your life cycle. (And if it ends before that, well damn)
66. What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
That shit ain't for me.
67. Could you be in a relationship without sex?
It would be preferred.
68. Are you still a virgin?
69. What's more important: Looks or personality?
Personality for sure.
70. Do you enjoy love films?
Some of them are pretty cute!
71. Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
I have received a rose before! It wasn't for Valentine's day; when I worked at a Safeway as a checker/cashier, one of my coworkers (who was working in the floral section that day) gave me a rose that was supposed to be thrown out because it wasn't "ideal" but it was still beautiful! He gave it to me as a friend, and it was the sweetest thing ever.
72. Have you ever had a valentine?
Technically I thiiink so? I gave a Valentine "package" to a guy back in 2014; he was very happy with it, so... Kind of? He never said he was though. *shrug*
73. What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
One where we both are happy and comfortable.
74. Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
Yep! Not a pinnacle of romantic though.
75. What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
Ideally, my partner would be both. So friends...?
76. Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
77. Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
A couple, yeah.
78. Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
Friend zone doesn't really exist... And I have been told multiple times that I don't exist, so in a way, yes!
79. Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
Uh... The happy ones...?
80. What's your favorite love song?
There are many; let's leave it at that. (Mostly the heart broken ones...)
(My brain wants to add "The ones that make me think of him" BRAIN!! STOP!!)
81. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Several times. Not for sake of breaking hearts, but just because it is a thing that winds up happening.
82. If you're single, why do you think you are?
Oh I know why; because I have real fucking high standards, and it takes a FUCK TON to win my heart! Also I have trust issues, so... Yeah. That too.
83. Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
The poor nice guy for sure! 'Cause money talks, but it don't sing and dance, and it can't walk. But so long as I have you hear with me, I'd much rather be forever in blue jeans.
84. Are you good at giving other people advice regarding dating/ relationships?
Apparently, according to several, I am.
85. Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
Pfft; nah! That'd be right selfish of me.
86. How important is it to make a relationship official?
For sake of my brain and how it works, 1000% important. I need to know.
87. Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
88. Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
I do find it to be extreme, but emotions and brains are really bizzare. If anything, I feel sympathy for people who's brains and emotions feel like that is something to consider; at any point.
89. Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
I'd honestly rather us be, sort of... Equally dominant and submissive? Full equality between us. But if one of us is gonna be dominant, then it is gonna be me. XD
90. Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
Heh; no... Never had the chance to; our relationship never reached important dates like that.
91. What's your opinion on open relationships?
They're not for me. They can work; so long as everyone is fully consenting and there is open communication, but that's with all relationships I believe. If it works for some people, well, more power to them; do you.
92. Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
Personally? I don't give a shit about "family". There are 4ish blood relatives that I care about, but I despise the concept of "family"; for me. The members I do like, I don't consider to be family, but rather friends/associates who happen to be of blood relation. So I'd have to say partner.
93. How do you define "cheating"?
A breach of trust, done to satisfy one's needs elsewhere other than their partner(s), without knowledge or consent of their designated partner(s). Being unfaithful, be it with sex, purposeful flirting, ect.
94. Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
Not necessarily, I think. However, if one within the relationship expresses discomfort with it, then it should be stopped. If it doesn't stop, then it is 100% inappropriate. And with all things, if it harms the relationship in any way, it should be severely questioned.
95. Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
It can be.
96. Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?